About Allied Chiropractic & Massage
Allied Chiropractic is the longest operating Chiropractic office in Breckenridge, treating locals and visitors for the past 40 years. Dr. Hebert took over the practice in 2000 and has carried on the tradition of treating high country locals, professional and Olympic Athletes as well as the many visitors Summit County welcomes yearly.
Dr. Stephen Hebert graduated from Palmer College, the original and largest Chiropractic college.
- Certified in adjustments of the extremities as well as the spine.
- Trained in multiple techniques including, soft tissue therapy and spinal traction.
In addition to an adjustment, a visit to Allied Chiropractic may include:
- Soft tissue therapy
- Spinal Traction
- Electric Muscle Stimulation to aid in the relaxation of the muscles
- Hot or Cold Therapy to reduce inflammation
- Custom Foot Levelers Orthotics
To enhance your experience, we offer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) and massage therapy performed by some of the best therapists in Summit County. Choose the option to combine a HBOT session or a massage with chiropractic care, or choose to enjoy each service on its own.
324-2 N. Main Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Make an Appointment
We’d love to hear from you!